1. Item delivery price varies from 4 Euro to 20 Euro, depending on the destination country and order size.
2. If a customer is willing to receive the item to his/her place of residence, he/she shall be obliged to provide the precise address indicating the number of the appartment and the house, street name, city, country and contact telephone number.
3. The items shall be delivered by the courier service provider.
4. After transfering the item to the courier we will inform you by text message or by e-mail.
5. Before arriving at your place of residence the courier will inform you about the intended delivery time by calling you or by sending you a text message.
6. In Baltic countries items shall be delivered in a period of up to 3 workdays and in Europe the time of the delivery shall be up to 5 workdays.
7. This delivery period shall not apply if the item chosen by the buyer is not in stock or in case of unforeseen circumstances the seller is not responsible for.
8. The buyer shall be bound to receive the ordered items personally or they shall be received by the person indicated in the delivery information. In other cases the buyer does not have a right to make a claim stating that the item had been delivered to the wrong person.
9. The seller shall not be held liable for the delivery of the items if the items are not delivered or are not delivered on time when the buyer shall be held responsible for the delay or under the circumstances the buyer shall be held liable for.
10. The goods are delivered to the following countries of the European Union: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Finland, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, France, Slovakia, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Croatia, Slovenia, Sweden, Hungary, Ireland, Bulgaria, Greece, Spain , Portugal, Romania.